We want to share with you the health measures we take in relation to the pandemic that we are currently experiencing;
• Entrance to the Hotel: Entrance sanitized by means of a special carpet for footwear. Waiting points on the floor delimiting the distance between people.
• Sanitary screen: Both in the Front Desk and in the restaurant, an acrylic screen was placed that separates our staff from the passengers.
• Breakfast: For breakfast a take away system will be implemented, in which the passenger will be able to withdraw previously packaged food.
• Restaurant: The restaurant will limit its capacity, in order to guarantee the social distancing required by the relevant authorities.
• Public areas: In all common access areas, passengers will find gel alcohol dispensers. These areas will be disinfected frequently, following the pertinent specifications and protocols.
• Health Club: wet sauna and jacuzzis, can only be used in the maximum temperatures specified by the health authorities, with shifts so that our staff can sanitize the locker room, bathroom and relaxation area areas.
• Staff: Our staff is being trained through courses given by the Association of Tourism Hotels (AHT). Likewise, they will have all the corresponding security measures and equipment.
Beyond all the measures we have taken, we will adopt all the official provisions informed by the relevant authority (CAT, Ministry of Tourism) and the Government of the City of Buenos Aires.
Greetings you very kindly,
The HR Luxor Buenos Aires team.